+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: RFR: Cruisin for Epilepsy: Charity Poker Run - August 21, 2011

THE STIG Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey's Avatar

Default RFR: Cruisin for Epilepsy: Charity Poker Run - August 21, 2011

We would like to take the time to thank the members of this board who have previously participated in our events. We hope that you and new participants will make it out to this event.

Rally Status: GO BABY, GO!

Date: POSTPONED: SEE RAIN DATE
    Rain Date: Sunday August 21st, 2011
    Meeting Time: 8:00 AM
    Departure: 9:00 AM

Participation Fee: $40.00 per car
    Your Fee Includes: Donation, Car Decal, and Poker Cards
    Charity Organization: The Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey
    Event T-Shirts: $15.00 each or 2 for $25
    Event Raffle: $5 for 5 tickets

Start Location: Costco Parking Lot
    Address:
    315 Route 15
    Wharton, NJ 07885

Costco is located off exit 34 from Eastbound Route 80 and exit 34A Westbound Route 80. Costco is allowing us to use their lot, please respect the following conditions: No Speeding in or out of the lot, no burn-outs, no donuts etc. The Wharton Police are always very friendly to us and our cause, please keep us on their good side.

Cruise Details
    • Total Distance: 125 Miles (Approx)
    • Total Stops: 5
    • Tolls: 1 - Delaware Water Gap - $1.00
    • Highway: Yes
    • Back-roads: Yes
    The route for the CFE will be a fun-filled combination of highway and back roads that will satisfy every type of enthusiast. Long stretches of highway and twisty filled scenic roads will make for a memory filled cruise. Below is a general outline of the route in which the CFE will be taking during this event. Detailed directions with the stop locations will not be released until the morning of the event. Each car will receive printed directions to and from each stop on the route.

End Location: The Chatterbox Drive-in
    Address:
    1 State Highway 15
    Augusta, NJ 07822

Click the image below to check out the Chatterbox website!

The Chatterbox Drive-In is a family owned fifties and sixties style "drive-in" restaurant that will bring you back to the "good ol' days," even if you weren't a part of them!

Our menu has something for everyone, from salads to seafood to wraps to our awesome 1/2 pound Angus burger and pulled pork sandwich! Make sure you don't leave without having one of our original specialty desserts or without eating some premium ice-cream! Check out the "Menu" portion of our webpage for a full list of our offerings
    The large parking accommodations and the awesome menu at the Chatterbox makes it an ideal location for ending this charity run. Grab something to eat and hang out with fellow enthusiasts are a long, action packed rally!

Our sponsors have put a lot of time and money into this event to make it successful. Please take the time to visit them below.

Interested in becoming a sponsor for this event? Send us an email!

The Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey
    Not another moment lost to Seizures

The Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey, an affiliate of the National Epilepsy Foundation, is a state-wide, non-profit charitable agency dedicated to helping to improve the quality of life for people affected by epilepsy and their loved ones.

The Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey, will ensure that people with seizures are able to participate in all life experiences; and will prevent, control and cure epilepsy through services, education, advocacy and research. They provide comprehensive support, personalized services and advocacy for individuals and their families in order to maximize their participation in society.

Epilepsy affects one in 100 individuals and their loved ones. Unfortunately because of the stigma that is still associated with having Epilepsy, it is not often spoken about. Many do not realize that Epilepsy is more common than Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s disease and Multiple Sclerosis combined. Our staff is out in the community dispelling these myths and providing information through our statewide trainings and events. The website will be updated regularly with new information so be sure to check it frequently.

Andrea Racioppi
    Associate Director Epilepsy Foundation of NJ
    Read more information about the EFNJ and Epilepsy

Why Participate?
    Have you ever heard the term “The Power of One”? One person truly can make a difference here at the Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey and The Family Resource Network. Whether it’s time spent volunteering at a special event or program, or making a financial donation, every contribution counts – big or small.

All funds raised by Royal Flush Rallies will go to The Epilepsy Foundation of New Jersey to help those with Epilepsy.

The Poker Run is a rally that involves an underlying poker theme. There will be five predetermined destination points during the course of the rally. Each point consists of a short break where your team will receive a poker card for that leg of the cruise. The team with the best five card hand at the end of the event is named the winner. Prizes/Gifts will be given away to the top three hands of the day.

Prizes we have so far

Detailing Supplies from Detailer's Domain
    Visa Gift Cards
    PC7424XP Porter Cable 7424XP
    Raffle: Garmin Nuvi 1350 LMT

Co-Pilots are recommended for the rally. Turn by turn details, Mileage, and Toll Amounts for each stop will be listed on your direction sheets.

Event Waivers
    Each driver and passenger will be responsible for signing a waiver prior to participating in the rally. If you are unable print out a waiver we will have several extra available the morning of the event. If we do not have a signed form you will not be able to participate.

Driver Waiver
    The Driver Waiver can be found via the link below. Please fill it out ahead of time, print, and bring it with you to the rally.

Download Driver Liability Waiver

Passenger Liability Waiver
    The Passenger Waiver can be found via the link below. Please fill it out ahead of time, print, and bring it with you to the rally. Please be sure to fill out the driver section so we can file your waiver accordingly.

Download Passenger Liability Waiver

Donations and Tax Information
    Donations can be made in the form of cash or check. Checks can be made out to the "The Epilepsy Foundation of NJ". The EFNJ is an IRS registered 501c(3) non-profit organization. All donations made via check directly to the EFNJ are tax-deductible.

All donations will be collected during registration the morning of the rally.

Here are some pictures from our previous events...

Royal Flush Rallies Photo Albums

We would like to thank all of you who have participated in our previous events. Last year's events consisted of the Motoring for Mitochondrial Disease Charity Poker Run and Accelerating for Autism: Chapter II - Charity Poker Run. The year was a huge success as we were able to raise over $8000 for both charitable organizations. Its our goal to share this wonderful experience with you while doing something we all love. Spread the word to your friends and fellow members. The more participants the more successful we can make this event! Additional donations from outside sources and non-participants are more than appreciated.

If you plan to attend, please Private Message or email us at royalflushrallies@gmail.com with the following information:
    1. Name
    2. Car you plan on attending with

After you RSVP, your name will be added to the attendance list.

There is no RSVP deadline, you will be able to register and participate up to the day of the event. If you definitely plan to attend please RSVP to make things a little easier for organizational purposes. You can reach us at royalflushrallies@gmail.com

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us. We are more than happy to answer any of your concerns. Additional information can be found on Euro Addiction.

Royal Flush Rallies

Things to Remember:

1. Driver/Passenger Waiver
    2. Full Tank of Gas
    3. Radar Detectors
    4. EZ-Pass or Change for Tolls
    5. Two-Way Radios
    6. Have Fun!

Joey Cuccaro

Arnold Palmer Club Member #1

THE STIG Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community Joey's Avatar

Reserved for RSVP list

1. Joey- Porsche 911 GT3
    2. Anthony- BMW M5
    3. Pete- BMW E30
    4. Evan- Audi B6 A4 / Infiniti FX35
    5. Brian- Audi A6 4.2
    6. Sandeman- Audi TT
    7. Tom- Audi B6 S4
    8. Eric- Lingenfelter Z06
    9. Dave- BMW M5
    10. mad70sx- Audi B6 S4
    11. crazyfastS4- Audi C4 S6 / B5 S4
    12. John- BMW E46 M3
    13. justin- Kia Sportage
    14. NYCOMPM3- BMW E46 M3
    15. Tommy- VW Jetta GLI
    16. Stephen- Porsche 997 C2S
    17. John- Pontiac G8
    18. John D- Mini Cooper S
    19. Pavlo- BMW E46 323i
    20. Craig- Audi S4 Avant
    21. Zak- Audi B5 A4
    22. Ghazi- Porsche 911 Turbo
    23. Zach- BMW 335i
    24. Colleen- BMW E46 M3
    25. Jeff- Ford Mustang 4.0
    26. Matt- SAAB 9-3
    27. Nicolas- Subaru Legacy GT
    28. Alex- SAAB 9-3SS
    29. Coderedpl- Audi B7 S4
    30. JKHTDI
    31. wrxmyers- Audi B7 A4
    32. Bryan- Honda S2000
    33. Shamoo- BMW E92 M3
    34. andresito360- Porsche 911 Turbo
    35. BaLLZDeePNYC- Audi B8 S4
    36. Maguire- Audi B5 S4 Avant
    37. Chris- Ferrari 355 F1 Spider
    38. ThePeoplesChamp- Audi B5 S4
    39. Tyler- Subaru WRX
    40. Kevin- Infiniti G35x
    41. Muhammad- BMW 135i
    42. crazyseaman- BMW E46 M3
    43. PhillyB7S4- Audi B7 S4
    44. Quimby- Infiniti G35
    45. Lostkhan- BMW 135i
    46. slates74- Subaru WRX
    47. anthonydemont- Infiniti G37
    48. Luke- BMW E46 M3
    49. Charles- Mercedes CLK63 AMG BS
    50. Chris- Lexus IS300
    51. Space Ghost- BMW E92 M3
    52. BallZDeePNYC- Audi B8 S4
    53. Fred- Pontiac GTO
    54. carchrism5- BMW 1M
    55. Ben- Bullitt Mustang
    56. Val- Mitsubishi 3000GT
    57. Nick- BMW E46 323i
    58. Jcaramia- Porsche Cayenne Turbo
    59. jafo- Ferrari F355
    60. Josh- Subaru WRX STI
    61. Doug- Subaru WRX
    62. Liran- Audi B8 S4
    63. marty from dvag was here- Audi B7 A4
    64. audisarecool- Audi B8 S4
    65. BEE5S4- Cadillac CTS-V
    66. Hollywood516- BMW 330i
    67. gofast182- Honda S2000
    68. Bobby- Infiniti G37
    69. Jon- Infinitie G37x
    70. 92 Stealth TT- Dodge Stealth Turbo
    71. Mr . Move- Mitsubishi EVO 10
    72. jerrypecs- Acura TL
    73. a4spoolin- Audi B5 A4
    74. Sonny- BMW E46 M3
    75. Sammy-BMW E46 M3
    76. BrianPSTi- Subaru WRX STI
    77. Fridlich- Dodge Neon SRT-4
    78. Rich- Audi B8 S4
    79. Stephen- Audi B5 S4
    80. Jeff- Audi B7 S4
    81. Chin- Honda Accord
    82. silver 4dr- Audi B6 A4
    83. Bill- Ford Mustang GT 5.0
    84. Stef- VW Jetta Trek
    85. Abe- BMW E92 M3
    86. Warren- Audi C5 A6
    87. Dave- Audi B7 RS4
    88. Dre- Toyota Supra T 800whp
    89. Danny- Nissan 370z Supercharged
    90. Jon- Audi B8 S4
    91. Marco- Toyota MR2 Turbo
    92. Bobby- Porsche
    93. Hugo: Lexus IS300 Supra Swap
    94. Aurori- BMW E46 M3
    95. PJ- BMW 335XI
    96. Jon- BMW 740i
    97. Kamil- Lexus IS300
    98. Matthews- GSXR 1000
    99. Mortara- Honda CBR 600RR
    100. catawalks- Honda S2000
    101. Edreos- Nissan Maxima
    102. Steve D- BMW E92 335i
    103. AJ- Mitsubishi EVO 10
    104. Megan- Volkswagen GTI
    105. Justin- Mitsubishi Evo X
    106. Lewis- Subaru Legacy
    107. Shoof- Lotus Elise
    108. SICKZ06- Jaguar S-Type R
    109. Mounir- SAAB 900 AERO
    110. Kidder- SAAB 900 SPG
    111. TDK- Camaro 2SS
    112. wrecked- Honda S2000
    113. Todd- Subaru WRX
    114. Scottie- Subaru WRX
    115. Don-Subaru WRX
    116. Andrew-BMW E30
    117. Sean- Subaru WRX
    118. Val- Mitsubishi Evo RS
    119. Grupman- Mercedes CLK 550
    120. Klein- BMW E92 M3
    121. Loeb- Subaru WRX
    Last edited by Extremesport3; 07-14-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Joey Cuccaro

Arnold Palmer Club Member #1

Super Moderator JeST is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction JeST is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction JeST is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction JeST's Avatar

in
    Current: 1988 M3 - Henna/Black on black alcantara

Previous:
    '87 S50 MTech 1 325is
    '07 DTM Audi S4
    '03 VF Supercharged M3
    '03 Lexus IS300 (615rwhp/512rwtq)

Passionate DownhillA4 is on their way to something great DownhillA4 is on their way to something great DownhillA4 is on their way to something great DownhillA4's Avatar

As always, see you there.
    "No, douchebags that have a ton of stickers (DOPE and shocker), neon colored wheels, and flat bill hats with "I heart haters" printed on them say hella. This stanced, hellaflush ******ry is so annoying and never happened until these cars started being priced below $15k." -Fourplay

DrinkAndBeMerryBitches beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer's Avatar

99% certain I'm in, I'll hand out cards again if ya need help

Arnold Palmer Club Member #7 - -Scott's Ho Dropped The Chicken- -The Fat-Body FourPointTwo

Passionate DTMOOOO has an average reputation DTMOOOO's Avatar

ill def be there in the morning Joey, I have to be at a christening at 12 though so wont be able to stay too long, sucks because somehow I miss every rally

Enthusiast MINI has an average reputation MINI's Avatar

Just RSVP'd via Gmail. Are we sending the participation fee prior to the event or given there? Is there going to be a meet and cruise to the starting point? Its about 1 1/2 from me according to gmaps

Euro Addict angep18t is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction angep18t is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction angep18t is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction angep18t is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction angep18t is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction angep18t's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joey View Post
    Reserved for RSVP list

1. Joey- Porsche 911 GT3
    2. Anthony- BMW M5
    3. Pete- BMW E30
    4. Evan- Audi B6 A4 / Infiniti FX35
    5. Brian- Audi A6 4.2
    6. Angela-Will be riding shotty somewhere.
    NEED STICKERS?
    www.stickerbombnj.com

Euro Addict Sandeman is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction Sandeman is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction Sandeman is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction Sandeman is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction Sandeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angep18t View Post
    6. Angela-Will be riding shotty somewhere.
    you dont count if thats the case

count me in for a kickass rally and out for EvoX wrecks , Bday weekend...
    Audi with TiTs
    ♥ Wheel Whore
    always Looking for a new set

--------------------------------------
    The Closer Auto Club
    Dubs & Grub GTG - Westchester County, NY

EA Member noznab has an above average reputation noznab's Avatar

I'm in!!

Tom-B6 S4

EA Member LingenfelterZ has an average reputation LingenfelterZ's Avatar

Definitely in again!

Eric-Lingenfelter Z06

Enthusiast crazyfastS4 has an above average reputation crazyfastS4's Avatar

i will be there eather with my C4 S6 or my new B5 S4 if i have it in time.
    Yep... I did it

DrinkAndBeMerryBitches beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer is a true asset to the Euro Addiction community beemercer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LingenfelterZ View Post
    Lingenfelter Z06
    oh wow

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfastS4 View Post
    i will be there eather with my C4 S6 or my new B5 S4 if i have it in time.
    pfff the blue B5 is slow ...

Arnold Palmer Club Member #7 - -Scott's Ho Dropped The Chicken- -The Fat-Body FourPointTwo

Quote Originally Posted by beemercer View Post

pfff the blue B5 is slow ...
    ya i know if is slow as shit
    Yep... I did it

Euro Addict angep18t is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction angep18t is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction angep18t is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction angep18t is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction angep18t is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction angep18t's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfastS4 View Post
    ya i know if is slow as shit
    I call bs.
    NEED STICKERS?
    www.stickerbombnj.com

Euro Addict 04.5 GLI is on their way to something great 04.5 GLI is on their way to something great 04.5 GLI's Avatar

im not missing another 1 im in!!
    N.E.R.D PREZ
    ARNY ADDICTION
    DUB TECHY

IM ARNOLD PALMERbut im told i look more like john daly
    the old-guy-with-no-more-braincells-member....what??
    hug a fat guy and youll feel better

GLI clubmember#001

Quote Originally Posted by 04.5 GLI View Post
    im not missing another 1 im in!!
    Nice

I call bs.
    Nope....

euro addict DaveD is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction DaveD is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction DaveD is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction DaveD is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction DaveD's Avatar

I'm in.

Previous rides:
    E53 X5 6 speed - E36 M3 - E350 Coupe - E63 M6 - E46 ZHP - E60 M5 - E46 M3 Vert
    E90 335i - E30 Mtech1 S50 -2005 Nogaro S4 - Lotus Elise - E90 335i - B6 S4 Cab - E46 ///M3
    2005 PES S/C S4 - 2004 Nogaro S4 - 2000 S4 Stage II - 2007 A4 2.0T K04 - 2004 A4 1.8T USP

Royal Flush Rallies
    N.E.R.D
    Arnold Palmer Club Member #3

Passionate mad70sx is on their way to something great mad70sx is on their way to something great mad70sx's Avatar

Add me to the list too,please!

I call bs.
    lets just say it ran 11.6@132 when it was 92 degrees our and so humid u could cut the air. and that was befor the juice.
    Yep... I did it

BMW ///M Racing Team #33
    Extremesport3 has an above average reputation Extremesport3's Avatar

im in .
    BMW M3 ZCP
    2005 - TiAg/Cinn - 6spd

Performance: CSL Headers/BMW Msport 4:10/BW Race Exh/TMS Intake/Epic Tune/TMS Race Pulleys/ BW Oil DV/ BW Solid Mounts
    Safety: Schroth Profi II 6pt Hans/Autopower 4pt/Hans
    Brakes: StopTech ST40/PFC 01, PFC DD Rear
    Suspension: AST 4200 550/800/Rogue RTAB/FCAB/RSM/RLCA/Vorslag Camber Plates/H&R Front Sway/ F&R Subframe/GC Weight Jacks/TMS RLCA
    Wheels: TR-1 18x9.5 w/ 275/35 Conti Scrubs (DRY)/ Apex Arc-8 18x9.5 w/ 275/35 Conti Ext Cont DW (WET)
    Interior: Recaro PP/AS 42%/Jaffster Shift Knob/CF Sunroof Delete
    Exterior: BW Brake Ducts/Vorsteiner Trunk and Diffuser, BW Dive Planes

Track Miles: 2469
    Track Days: 29
    Weight: ????
    338whp 278wtq - 1/28/12

Arnold Palmer Club Member #4

SOH

Quote Originally Posted by Extremesport3 View Post
    im in .
    this is my driver.
    :]
    NEED STICKERS?
    www.stickerbombnj.com

BMW ///M Racing Team #33

and ill have my other seat in by then so you will enjoy the ride even more.
    BMW M3 ZCP
    2005 - TiAg/Cinn - 6spd

Performance: CSL Headers/BMW Msport 4:10/BW Race Exh/TMS Intake/Epic Tune/TMS Race Pulleys/ BW Oil DV/ BW Solid Mounts
    Suspension: AST 4200 550/800/Rogue RTAB/FCAB/RSM/RLCA/Vorslag Camber Plates/H&R Front Sway/ F&R Subframe/GC Weight Jacks/TMS RLCA
    Wheels: TR-1 18x9.5 w/ 275/35 Conti Scrubs (DRY)/ Apex Arc-8 18x9.5 w/ 275/35 Conti Ext Cont DW (WET)

338whp 278wtq - 1/28/12

SOH

BMW ///M Racing Team #33

I will also have my sunroof out of the car by then as well so ill be extra light and even faster.......
    BMW M3 ZCP
    2005 - TiAg/Cinn - 6spd

338whp 278wtq - 1/28/12

SOH

.gif Bomber
    justin is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction justin is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction justin is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction justin is a well respected and helpful member of Euro Addiction justin's Avatar

Im in- Kia Sportage
    MINI likes this.
    ***We would like to know how you found out about EA! Please Click Here.***

Passionate DownhillA4 is on their way to something great DownhillA4 is on their way to something great DownhillA4 is on their way to something great DownhillA4's Avatar

I will also have my sunroof out of the car by then as well so ill be extra light and even faster.......
    Round 2... bring it.
    "No, douchebags that have a ton of stickers (DOPE and shocker), neon colored wheels, and flat bill hats with "I heart haters" printed on them say hella. This stanced, hellaflush ******ry is so annoying and never happened until these cars started being priced below $15k." -Fourplay

North East Region Dubs 03b6avant is on their way to something great 03b6avant is on their way to something great 03b6avant is on their way to something great 03b6avant's Avatar

and ill have my other seat in by then so you will enjoy the ride even more.
    you installed the vibrating Recaros!

New Member NYCOMPM3 has an average reputation NYCOMPM3's Avatar

Im on for round two!! Had a blast at the last one. 06 M3 ZCP

Enthusiast vweater1369 has an average reputation vweater1369's Avatar

Is it bad that I"m kind of upset that I won't have enough $$ for my new car by then?? lol

Passionate pavlo1994 has an above average reputation pavlo1994's Avatar

Oh i guess you can count me out =/
    Last edited by pavlo1994; 07-22-2011 at 02:14 PM.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - 6 Speed Manual-Imola Red/Alcantara Gray

Euro Addict 04.5 GLI is on their way to something great 04.5 GLI is on their way to something great 04.5 GLI's Avatar

Rolling in an evo 10 leaving my slow ass car home
    N.E.R.D PREZ
    ARNY ADDICTION
    DUB TECHY

IM ARNOLD PALMERbut im told i look more like john daly
    the old-guy-with-no-more-braincells-member....what??
    hug a fat guy and youll feel better

GLI clubmember#001

EA Member SICKZ06 has an average reputation SICKZ06's Avatar

Damn, i wish this could have been a few days later..I'll still be in San Diego living it up, but hopefully you guys will have another one in november again!
    2007 Jag S-Type R Black. Supercharged, Intercooled - 17k miles - Pullied, Mina Exhaust, High-flow cats.
    '97 Camaro SS Supercharged, Procharger F1A @17lbs, 650rwhp

Enthusiast vweater1369 has an average reputation vweater1369's Avatar

Name: Steve
    Car: DSM probably still with blown turbo (surprising right??)

BMW ///M Racing Team #33

Quote Originally Posted by 03b6avant View Post
    you installed the vibrating Recaros!
    i can probably rig something up if thats what you like......
    BMW M3 ZCP
    2005 - TiAg/Cinn - 6spd

338whp 278wtq - 1/28/12

SOH

EA Member risingsun has an average reputation risingsun's Avatar

I might just might make it. I get in to late @JFK Saturday back from driving the Autostrada.

EvoIX

New Member BEE5S4 has an average reputation BEE5S4's Avatar

count me in.
    Craig- b5 s4 avant
    Vast Stage 3

EA Member shnab has an average reputation shnab's Avatar

Im in as always

Zak-B5 A4

EA Member shnab has an average reputation shnab's Avatar

ghazi-997 Turbo

Passionate a4spoolin has an average reputation a4spoolin's Avatar

In can't wait to do another one. When do we find out the route